CallApp is a TechCrunch disrupt finalist & Israel’s start-up of the year. We’ve now grown to the number 1 ranked Caller ID App in North America. CallApp is the world’s most comprehensive Caller ID, in which it identifies over 3 billion numbers. CallApp offers a unique office environment full of type B personalities. Everyone is transparent and fully accepting of each other. When we’re not working we enjoy eating Shawarma, hanging out with Shakira (our office dog, she is even better than the singer), and Cat Memes. Sure we like to have fun, but we’re here to work. Our office is extremely high-paced with everyone having a lot of responsibilities. We are here to reinvent the way people communicate through one app install at a time. Saving the world is not an easy task, but it’s what we do. If you want to join our team full of industry-leading developers, product managers, and marketers, you’ve come to the right place.
Check out our open positions below. If you think you meet the requirements, make sure to apply!
We are growing and looking for a UX/UI designer to join our team. You’ll turn high-level concepts into pixel-perfect UI renderings, and collaborate with our team to put them out into the multi-million-user CallApp community.
- Design and create new wireframes
- Management of all assets for Product & Marketing
- Oversee brand style guide
- Contribute to product decisions
- Portfolio-proven experience of creating beautiful UI designs for mobile platforms
- 3+ years of digital product design experience
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of UI and UX principles
- The eye to create and analyze consistent visual language
- The ability to take a spec through wire-framing to pixel-perfect visual design which users would fall in love with and easily understand how to use
- Highly motivated, hard-working with a hands-on attitude
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Proficient Adobe Illustrator skills
- Pixel Perfect OCD
- Experience working with developers and bringing your vision down to a tech level
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advantage: Experience working with Android App teams
To apply, send your CV & portfolio to: email@example.com
CallApp is a mobile App that provides our multi-million user community with a Caller ID and additional Smart features. CallApp was selected as one of the Top 20 World’s Most Promising Start-Ups by TechCrunch.
This implies getting accurate and timely information into the hands of the product decision-makers.
The ideal candidate for this position must have great visualization skills with deep knowledge of leveraging data to generate product and business insights across our multiple business verticals and come with a strong technical background of working with large scale Data Warehousing and Analytical environments (Preferably: BigQuery). This person will work closely with various functional groups as well as the product, business community, and developers on multiple projects simultaneously.
This role has overall responsibility for evangelizing BI and Data Visualization at CallApp.
Exceptional communication skills are needed, as they will be interacting with both technical and business-oriented staff.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders in order to improve, grow and reach our business goals
* Design, build and maintain dashboards, automated reports and monitoring tools that highlight relevant data for decision makers
* Provide management and a wide range of teams with insights and deep understanding about various areas such as risk accuracy, operational excellence and others
* Lead data and analytical focal point in different projects across business, product and R&D teams
* Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/
* High Proficiency of SQL
* Strong analytical skills and good understanding of data visualization
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Eagerness for problem solving and looking beyond the numbers
* Excellent level of English
* Ability to think critically when leading projects and take an initiative approach
CallApp is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Server-Side/Backend developer, preferably with experience working in a production client-server (Mobile) environment.
As a senior developer in the server team, you will be responsible, among other things, to implement algorithms, develop a robust infrastructure that scales to millions of users per day, define and develop the API’s, perform tasks from end to end, deploy on the cloud (AWS) and more.
Desired Skills and Experience:
At least 4 years Java experience
At least 2 Years of backend development experience
Experience with the following technologies is an advantage: Spring, Apache Spark, MySQL, Cassandra, Linux.
Experience with Docker and Microservices Architecture is an advantage.
Experience with highly scalable platforms.
Experience with cloud architecture (AWS, etc.).
Experience with mobile applications a plus, but not required.
Experience with JSON and RESTful protocols.
Experience with NLP Algorithms is an advantage.
Strong team player with love of coding.
Able to work independently and as a team member.